Senior partner - Talantia
Geologist and Master in Hydrogeology. She is a current partner of Talantia and has more than 30 year experience in soil research and remediation studies and hydrogeology, both for private clients and for the Public Administration.
Throughout her professional career she has participated and directed projects in relation to:
- Due diligence audits and valuation of environmental liabilities.
- Subsoil quality investigations
- Assessments of environmental risks associated with soil and groundwater pollution.
- Industrial dismantling.
- Remediation of soils and groundwater.
- Technical consultancy, including the development of methodological guides.
- Judicial assessments.
- Training of environmental technicians in the public and private sector